Home Learning 08.09.17
Literacy- This week, we have been using rhyme and rhythm to create a poem. Can you use rhyme and rhythm to write a poem of your choice? You could write a poem about your favourite foods, your hobbies, or even school!
Numeracy- This week in Numeracy, we have learnt about the importance of place value. Complete the activities below:
What are the values of the underlined digits? The first one has been done for you.
1) 849 = 40 2) 913 = 3) 2,605 = 4) 7,366 = 5) 15,087
Can you write the following amounts in numerals?
- One hundred and three =
- Three thousand and four =
- Eight thousand, seven hundred and one =
- One thousand, nine hundred and nineteen =
- Twelve thousand, six hundred and forty two =
Spellings- au, aw, augh